If you are looking to get started on a sustainable health journey, I am here to help! I am currently accepting clients. My own experience, as well as my background as a nurse, health coach and personal trainer are available to you!
I’ve been there. I understand the struggles. My journey is still in progress and has taken decades, learning along the way. My deep desire is to help women find new levels of self-confidence and self-worth through taking steps towards better health.
My focus will be working with women who have some weight to lose and could use support with lifestyle change. This will be a general fitness program with a focus on functional strength – the kind that will help you move through your days more easily and give you a boost of self-confidence.
What I offer:
- Exercise program that is custom to you, in 30 minutes or less per day for beginners
- Initial meeting to discuss your goals and readiness for change
- Initial in-person exercise session to review form and give tips
- Availability by message every day for questions and support
- Weekly check-ins by app, phone or video
What you need to be prepared:
- Ability to install 2 apps on your smartphone (My Fitness Pal and Trainerize)
- Bonus points if you have a Fitbit or Apple Watch! I personally love my Fitbit Sense. It helps me keep track of everything from activity, to sleep, to mindfulness, to water intake. It also integrates with my training app so that I can keep an eye on your steps and sleep.
- Willingness to track your food intake for a period of time
- Walking shoes
- 30 minutes x 6 days per week
- An open mind!
The cost is $125 per month.
If this sounds like a good fit for you, email firstname.lastname@example.org and reference Health Coaching, or reach out to me via Facebook, text, etc.